Fusion Healthcare Staffing, L.L.C.
Last Updated: July 27th, 2020
This Policy applies to information that we collect in connection with the Website:
- Each time you visit or access, purchase, request, or use service from the Website.
- From email, text, and other electronic communications that you send to us in connection with your use of the Website and its services.
- From third parties in connection with the Website and its services.
Our Policy only applies to information collected by Fusion. Our Website may contain links to other third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Fusion. Fusion is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites and resources that you choose to visit from our Website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of our Website.
- Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us using the information available at the end of this Policy.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, which may include your personal information or other information from which you may be personally identified, including:
- Your first name, last name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- Your work history, education, background, curriculum vitae, specialty, and preferred work location.
- Information that is about you, but that does not identify you as an individual, such as web analytics.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- IP addresses, operating system type and version, device identifiers, and other information collected through cookies or other passive means.
- Purchases, downloads, and usage of our Website, including how you use and interact with our website and the plugins or services you may purchase or receive from us (including information about frequency, duration, date and time, quantity, quality, and performance information related to logins, clicks, and other use information).
- Geolocation, such as where you are located when you are using our Website.
- Other data or pieces of information that may identify you individually or other information we may include in your personal data record.
We collect certain types of information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Use of Third-Party Service Providers
We may use third-party service providers to process and supplement your personal information to help us provide the Website and services to you.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our Website usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects or “Flash” cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s Website.
- Web Beacons. Certain parts of our Website may contain small electronic files known as “web beacons” (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to track certain types of data, for example, to count users who have visited those websites, and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the traffic data of certain Website and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
- How We Use Your Information
We may process and use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To provide our Website, including our website, its contents, and the services, or information that you request from us.
- To contact you about your account, the Website, or our policies.
- To configure and maintain your account.
- To create or derive anonymous, aggregate information or data that does not identify you or any other particular individual.
- To develop, operate, maintain, improve, and enhance our Website, services and to train our personnel.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you provide your personal information to use our services, we will use that information to provide you the services. We may also save your information to facilitate future services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts between you and Fusion.
- To protect Fusion, our Website, and our customers, in the event of breach of contract, fraud, harmful, unauthorized, illegal or other types of activity.
- To contact you about services that may be of interest to you. To opt-out or for more information, please see the Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information section.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or for any other purpose upon your consent or request.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information section.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose anonymous, aggregate information about you, users of our Website, or our other customers without restriction as long as that information does not identify any particular individual. We may disclose personal information that you provide to us or that that we collect from you:
- To our affiliates or other related entities and subsidiaries.
- To our partners, contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to protect your information and only use it for limited purposes associated with our Website.
- To enforce or apply our service terms and other agreements.
- To comply with any other court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fusion, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Fusion’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Fusion from our website users is among the assets transferred.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for any purposes, including marketing, but we may provide your information to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You may control your information in various ways:
- You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can send us an email using our contact information listed at the end of this Policy. Please note that it may take a few days to remove your contact information from our marketing communications lists, so you may receive correspondence from us for a short time after you make your request.
- If you do not wish to have your information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email using our contact information listed at the end of this Policy. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of using the services of our Website or other transactions.
- If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us and changing your browser cookie settings.
- If we are processing your personal information based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection), you have the right to withdraw your consent. If you exercise this right, you will no longer be able to use the Website and Fusion’s services.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may contact us using the information at the end of this Policy to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. It is important that you let us know as soon as possible if you believe that any personal information that we have about you is incorrect, or is, has been, or might be used inappropriately, so we can take commercially reasonable steps to correct, delete, or restrict the use of such information, as appropriate. There are some circumstances where we will not be able to fulfill your request, for example, if regulatory obligations, legal matters, or certain operational or technical constraints prevent us from doing so. We will not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would cause the information to be incorrect or violate any law or legal requirement. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your personal information with certain agencies or supervisory authorities.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or other access credentials for certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping such access credentials confidential. Do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do what we can to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Our Contact Information
For questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us at:
Fusion Healthcare Staffing, L.L.C.
11339 South 700 East
Sandy, UT 84070