Family Medine Opportunity in California, M-F, No nights, No call!
- Dates: ASAP - Ongoing, Length - 1 year
- Shifts: Mon-Fri from 8A-4P OR 7A-3P. Full Or part-time availability
- Orientation will be for 1-2 weeks of on-the-job training. Length 1 year
- Will see 15-18 patients per day
- Board certification
- ACLS is required
- Authorization must be documented in the patient/youth medical record in all cases of essential services before considering any non-emergency specialty treatment, or any consultations by specialty Physicians, Physician Assistants, and/or Nurse Practitioners or diagnostic procedures not specifically stated in a CDCR/CCHCS prior authorization form.
- Temporary/Relief Primary Care Physician shall not transfer a patient/youth to any Institution/Facility without prior written authorization from the appropriate CDCR/CCHCS Institution/Facility CEO/CME or designee.
- Primary Care Physician agrees that any excluded healthcare service or treatment needed for pre-existing conditions shall be provided only in the event that the condition has become aggravated in such a manner that it poses a significant threat to the patient's/youth's current health and if not treated would result in morbidity and/or mortality. Temporary/Relief Primary Care Physician shall acknowledge that the appeal must be recognized as medically necessary.
A facility in Corcoran is looking for a Family Medicine Physician to help with coverage starting ASAP - Ongoing, M-F, No nights, No call. Are you interested?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: email@example.com