CRNA Wanted in West Virginia!
- Dates: November 2022 - ongoing
- Schedule: 8, 10 and 12-hour shifts available
- Skills: General anesthesia, MAC-experience with Robotics, cardiovascular, orthopedics, vascular, endoscopy, peripheral nerve blocks/arterial line placement, EP, CDL, urologic, TEE, bronchs
- Certifications: Active WV license, BLS and ACLS, NBCRNA
- Credentialing: 3-6 months
A facility in the Charleston, WV area is looking for a CRNA for ongoing coverage beginning in November. Are you interested?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org