Trauma Surgery Opportunity in South Carolina Starting August 1st!
Specialty: Trauma Surgery Job #: JN -052023-16034 State: SC Remuneration: Not Specified Type: Locum Tenens
- Start: August 1, 2023 - Ongoing
- Schedule: 7 am – 5 pm Trauma coverage Monday – Friday
- Call: 1:9 24-hour call rotation – weekend rotation is either Thursday - Saturday or Friday - Sunday
- 1 half day of clinic per week for post-op follow-ups with 20-25 patients
- Day and Night inpatient APP support available (3 on each daytime team and 1 nighttime for each team)
- Will round on 10-20 inpatients a day in addition to trauma consults and 911/811 response
- Average of 5 admits per day
- Procedures required: Predominantly blunt trauma, penetrating trauma, emergent procedures with general surgery, some ICU bedside procedures (tracheotomy, PEG tube, chest tube, etc.)
- Surgical Volume varies but averages around 5-10 operations/week
- Consult volume: 5-10 per day
- Adult and Pediatric trauma comfort required.
- Pediatric age range is generally 8-15, mostly 13-15 within that range
- Level 2 trauma center, but we operate as a level 1
- 500+ bed facility that offers all service lines and subspecialties
- Epic EMR
- Board Certified - Surgical Critical Care
- Licensed – SC Medical, SC Controlled Substance and DEA
A facility located 1.5 hours Northwest of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is looking for a Locums Trauma Surgeon to join their team as soon as August 1st. Are you interested?
Contact me today for more information
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: email@example.com