Seeking General Surgeon NP/PA at a Wound Care Center in WA
- Dates: ASAP - ongoing
- Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm Closed major holidays
- Patients per shift: 30/day avg
- Support and Supervision provided by Medical Director
- Common patients seen: Diabetic foot ulcers, trauma, Surgical/Incision wounds, Venous Stasis, Arterial, Pressure Ulcers, Burns & Hematomas
- Able to perform debridements, biopsies, graft application.
- 50% patients 65+, 50% are 11-65. No patients younger than 11.
- Clinic located inside hospital so onsite lab and imaging readily available.
- Experienced team of supprt RN's (multiple over 30 years experience)
- EMR: eClinical Works (eCW) and Cerner (read-only)
Seeking a General Surgeon NP/PA for a Wound Care Center in WA. Would you like to hear more about this opportunity?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org