Radiologist Needed on the Island of Oahu!
- Island of Oahu. - 3+ month assignments are strongly preferred.
- Shifts: There are 2 shifts daily, staffed 7 days/week. 7:30am - 5:00pm and noon - 9:00pm.
- Some evening call may be required from 4:30pm - 9:00pm.
- Unless Contrast coverage is needed at a facility, call can be taken from home.
- Trauma Level: I and II
- Cases Per Shift: 50 plain films, 25 Ultrasound, 30 Computed tomography - these modalities are required.
- Job Setting/ Type of Cases: Hospital setting with the case mix of Plain films, Ultrasound, and Computed Tomography. MRI is helpful but not required.
- Radiologists in the group: 15-17
- EMR: Epic (CareLink) & McKesson
- Voice recognition dictation: Nuance
- COVID Vaccine: Required – Boosters not required
- American Board Certification – Required
- Active Hawaii license – Required (May consider licensing)
- BLS - Required
- Credentialing: 3 months - Emergency Privileges available with clean file Clean candidates are preferred for faster credentialing to be possible.
- Cross Credential - Required
A facility on the Island of Oahu, Hawaii is looking for a Radiologist for 3+ months. Multiple shift types are available. Are you interested?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: email@example.com