Permanent OBGYN Opportunity in Michigan Starting ASAP
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology Job #: JN -032023-15561 State: MI Remuneration: Not Specified Type: Perm
- ASAP - ongoing
- Full-time, 36 patient hours/week + 4 hours of admin time, M-F + call
- Shared call, 1:4
- Beds in the birth center: 11 L&D rooms; 3 triage
- Patients per day per physician: approx 8 GYN and 10 OB
- One NP in the group who is .75 FTE
- Support staff: 1 site manager; 2 front desk staff; 2 MAs; 1 LPN; 1 Surgery Scheduler
- Outpatient EMR: Athena
- Inpatient EMR: Cerner and Cerner Maternity
- Level III trauma designation
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible within 0-3 years of residency - Required
- MI license - Highly Preferred
- ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP - Required
- DaVinci Trained/Certified - Highly Preferred
- COVID and flu vaccines - Required - Will accept requests for medical/religious exemptions for vaccines, and will need to be reviewed by HR and CMO before approved/accepted
- Credentialing timeline: 90 days
- 2-year guaranteed base salary, plus immediate inclusion in our physician compensation plan.
- Commencement loan.
- Student debt allowance.
- Moving allowance
- CME expense budget & time away to attend functions.
- PTO – paid time off. Plus – paid holidays.
- Employee health/medical benefits via an HSA plan – Priority Health
- A great work/personal life balance
- Other recruitment benefits available - discussed during interview
A facility located in Marshall, Michigan is looking for a permanent OBGYN to join their team starting ASAP. Are you interested?
Contact me today for more information
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org