Permanent NP or PA needed in Vermont for a Hospital based Sleep Center. Up to $130k/year!
- We are looking for a fulltime, hospital employed, Advanced Practice Provider (NP or PA) with an interest in Sleep Medicine. Our state-of-the-art Sleep Center is the first in Vermont to receive national accreditation from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and includes four private, comfortable sleep rooms that are specifically equipped to monitor patient sleep patterns throughout the night.
- 403B retirement plan with match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances
- Combined Time Off
- College Savings Account
- Malpractice provided
- CME funded annually
- Competitive Salary Range ($100K – 130K)
- Relocation, Sign-on and Education Loan Assistance
Permanent NP or PA needed in Vermont for a hospital-based sleep center. Up to $130k/year! Are you interested in learning more?