Pediatric EM help needed in Ohio
- Dates: January 2024-Ongoing (min 12 weeks)
- Schedule: Hours are: 9a-5p, 11a-7p, 5p-1a, 7p-3a, 11p-7a
- Call: 4 weekend call shifts per month
- Patient Volume: 60,000/year, MV ED treats 38,000/year Birth through 21 yrs of age; ED BH patients treated up to 18 yrs of age (BH inpatient unit does not accept pts > 18 yrs of age); ED's will treat patients up 26 yrs of age that are patients of ACH's subspecialties (E.g., Cystic Fibrosis pts, etc.).
- Bed Volume: 39 beds, 23 treatment rooms
- ED Level 1 Trauma, state-of-the-art
- Procedures: Deep sedation; advanced airway management.
- Support staff: clinic pharmacist, respiratory therapist, case manager
- EMR: EPIC
- Certifications: Board Certification: MD or DO degree, board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine, OH license, DEA, CSR, ACLS, ATLS, PALS
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days
- Minimum experience required: Two years or more experience in a pediatric Trauma Level 1 emergency department. (**must be pediatric emergency medicine trained**)
There is a facility located in Boardman, Ohio looking for Pediatric EM help starting January and is ongoing for at least 12 weeks. What is your schedule looking like?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: email@example.com