Opportunity for OBGYN in New Mexico Starting in April
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology Job #: JN -032023-15415 State: NM Remuneration: Not Specified Type: Locum Tenens
- Dates Needed: Must be able to work a full stretch of dates to be considered
- April: 21-24( 7am start on 4/21, finish 7am on 4/25)
- May: 19-22 (7am start on 5/19, finish 7am on 5/23)
- June: 2-5 (7am start on 6/2, 7am finish on 6/6)
- July: 21-24 (7am start on 7/21, 7am finish on 7/25)
- Clinic coverage, Labor and Delivery call coverage, Emergency Department call coverage
- Clinic patient per day average is 15
- Average of 280 deliveries per year.
- Clinic Support Staff: A medical assistant per provider
- Hospital Support Staff: CRNAs, nursing staff from OB and/ or OR, phone consult with MD tertiary hospital, ER staff, and respiratory staff. All respiratory staff are NRP certified.
- Procedures: full range of women’s health services, from annual pelvic and breast exams to treatment for urinary incontinence, reproductive issues, or gynecologic cancer
- BC/BE accepted
- BLS, ACLS and NRP
A facility in southwest New Mexico is looking for locums OBGYN call coverage 4/21-24, 5/19-22, 6/2-5, and 7/21-24. Are you available for any of these blocks?
Contact me today for more information
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: email@example.com