OBGYN Needed for Call in CA
- Date needed: Locums coverage for 24-hour call coverage needed on a PRN basis
- Outpatient daily census is 2-6 but can be usually managed via telephone.
- OB MD is expected to be at delivery and perform cesarean sections if indicated.
- Support Staff: OB department staff includes 3 scheduled nurses per shift, OB Tech, and 3 Board Certified Lactation Consultants that assist mom with breastfeeding.
- Clean files for quick credentialing
- active CA license
- BC OBGYN
A facility in CA is looking for locums OBGYN 24hr call coverage on a PRN basis. Are you interested?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org