OBGYN Coverage Needed in WA Starting in July!
- Start Date: July/August
- Shifts per month: 3
- Shift times: 10a-10a
- NICU level: 2
- Expected patients per day: 8
- 189 deliveries per month, 184 OB ED triage per month, Hospitalists will perform approx. 22 deliveries per month
- Type of patients, cases, procedures distribution: Unassigned deliveries, OB ED coverage
- MFM on site, In-house ANES, Family Medicine Residents on site.
- COVID vaccine required: Yes
- Board Eligible and Board Certified
- Credentialing timeframe: 60-90 days
- EMR: EPIC
- •Minimum required delivery and GYN cases within the last 12 to 24 months: 100 deliveries, 25 GYN cases
A hospital in Olympia, WA is looking for OBGYN coverage starting in July. The shift is 10a-10a for 3 shifts per month. Are you available?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: email@example.com