New Hematology Oncology Opportunity in Seattle, Washington Starting June
Specialty: Hematology Oncology Job #: JN -032023-15290 State: WA Remuneration: Not Specified Type: Locum Tenens
- Dates: 6/17 - 8/27
- Schedule: M-F Clinic + call
- Shifts: 8-hr shifts
- Call ratio 1:10 (call details available)
- 10-15 patients per hour
- 40% hematology, 60% oncology
- 100% adult
- EPIC EMR
- Trauma Level II
- Position will cover hem/onc-focused patient panel including patients with CLL, lymphoma, acute leukemias, MDS, and benign hematology.
- Chemotherapy is administered in an outpatient setting in a centralized treatment center by infusion.
- Active WA license, IMLC accepted
- Center performs autologous stem cell transplant and CAR T cell therapy - experience is preferred
- 90 days to credential, no temps
A facility located in Seattle, Washington is looking for a Hematology Oncologist to help with coverage from 6/17-8/27. Can you help?
Contact me today for more information
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org