New General Surgery Opportunity in Ohio Starting September!
- Dates: September 8 - 12, 18 - 26; October 6 - 10, 23, 24; November 20 - 23; December 27, 28
- Shifts: 24-Hour Call Coverage, 7 AM - 7 AM
- Caseload: 95% adult; 5% pediatric
- Lab & X-ray equipment onsite
- Total number of beds: 30, 5 ICU
- Required procedures: Appendectomy & Cholecystectomy
- Preferred procedures: GI Endoscopy (upper and lower), Sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy, Ventilation management, & Chest tube insertion,
- Board Certified - Required
- Ohio License - Required
- ACLS, ATLS, BLS - Required
- DEA - Required
- COVID Vaccination - Required,
- CLEAN BACKGROUND - Required for Temp Privs
- Credentialing timeframe 60-90 days; Temp Privs available.
A facility in Tiffin, Ohio is looking for General Surgery 24-hour call coverage starting in early September - December for specific dates. Are you interested in helping out?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org