New CRNA Opportunity in Virginia, June – October!
Specialty: CRNA Job #: JN -052023-16025 State: VA Remuneration: Not Specified Type: Locum Tenens
- Dates: June- Oct 2023
- Shifts: 8 hours (7A-3P), 10 hours (7A-5P), and 12 hours (7A-7P).
- Weekday daytime coverage. No night shifts, weekends or call coverage needed.
- Site is advancing to level II Trauma
- Volume: 25-35 Cases per day in OR, 11 beds +2 Cardiac ORs
- EMR: Meditech, Paper charting
- Case types: DaVinci robotics, total joints, general surgery, GYN, breast, plastics, pain management, urology, ENT, pediatric dental, anesthesia also covers L&D. Also CVOR which some CRNA’s cover if so trained.
- Standard type cases (gen Surg, Endo, gyn, ortho, spine, robotics, uro, OB). Spinal experience is preferred, but not required. No cardiac, epidural or peripheral nerve block experience is necessary.
- Supervision: All cases will be medical direction with ANES
- Support staff: RN’s, Certified Surgical Technologists, and a limited number of Licensed Surgical Assistants. No APP’s except those employed by physician practices.
- Certs: NBCRNA (required per bylaws), will accept recent grads
- Active VA license - Required
A facility located in Salem, Virginia is looking for a CRNA for daytime coverage from June - October, 8-hour shifts. Are you interested?
Contact me today for more information
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: email@example.com