New CRNA Opportunity in North Dakota Starting ASAP – Ongoing Clinic and Call!
- Coverage Needs: Clinic + Weeknight and Weekend call (Call required)
- Shift Types: Clinic: 7a-3:30p, On call (during the week): 7a-3:30p and night call 3:30p-7a, On call weekends: 7a-7a, 24-hour call.
- Must be able to perform blocks, epidurals, and spinals.
- Patient demographic: Adult 99%; Pediatric 1%
- Average Number of Surgical Patients per Day- 7
- Patient Types: General 35%, Ob 22%, Complex 32%, Ophthalmology 11% (Complex ophthalmology describes a different supply item that the ophthalmologist uses for the procedure. Nothing changes for anesthesia)
- Fellowship training for cardiac or pediatric cases- Not Required
- No supervision required
- Number of Hospital beds- 25 Trauma level- 4 beds
- NBCRNA - Required
- Active ND license - Highly Preferred - Willing to review and accept those needing to obtain ND license
- Active ACLS, PALS - Required
- Must be able to perform Epidurals, Blocks, and Spinals - Required
- COVID vaccine - Required
- Credentialing- 7-14 days
A facility in Dickenson, North Dakota is looking for a few CRNAs for clinic and call coverage starting as soon as September - Ongoing through at least the end of the year for specific dates. Are you interested in helping out?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: email@example.com