New Pediatric CRNA Opportunity in Florida!
- Shifts: M-F 7a-5:30p or 7a-8:30p
- Night and Wkd Call: Flexible - not required - either at home or in hospital
- Min shifts per month: 10 minimum shifts
- Types of Cases: Initially, > two years old and ASA 1 and 2. Predominantly Ortho and Dental. Possibly Gen Surg and Uro.
- Majority case types: Sports Injuries, Dental Rehabilitation, Appendectomies, Hernia Repair, Circumcisions.
- Required procedures: No regional. Standard intubation, LMA placement, IV placement
- # of Operating Rooms: 11
- EMR: Epic
- Must have active FL ARNP License
- No Prior Malpractice or background issues - clean files only
- Average Time to Credential: 120 days
A facility in South Florida is looking for a Pediatric CRNA for M-F day shifts, with night and weekend call as an option if desired, starting as soon as credentialed. Are you available to help?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: email@example.com