Locum Pathology Opportunity in North Carolina!
- as soon as credentialed
- Schedule Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- No Nights
- Work Schedule: On the days cases are performed, preparation begins at 0800, and facility ask that the last cases of the day are complete prior to 1600 to allow for cleaning and tidying.
- level 1 trauma center
- Over 90% of autopsy cases are forensic, and remainder are hospital-associated.
- Autopsy procedures are performed with an autopsy assistant.
- # of autopsies per day - Between 4 and 6 cases per day, but this also includes external exams; generally between 1 and 3 autopsies per day, depending on complexity
- Board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Forensic Pathology required
A facility in Greenville, NC is looking for Pathology coverage starting as soon as credentialed. The schedule is Mon - Fri 8a-5p. Would you be interested?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: email@example.com