Locum Interventional Radiology in South Carolina October
- Dates: Oct 17th - ongoing
- Schedule: M-F, 8a-5p; On-site
- DX/ IR Volume and % Breakdown: 20% IR, must do light IR procedures. Hardly has any real heavy IR
- Modalities: All, if they can do mammo and breast procedures as well as light IR, that's the best!
- Volume Expectations: 50 RVUs per day
- Procedures: light IR
- Systems Utilized: Intelerad PACS and powerscribe
- Certifications: Active SC license, Must do Fluoro
- Credentialing: 60 days
A medical center in Orangeburg, SC is in need of locum Interventional Radiology coverage starting Oct 17th and is ongoing. The schedule is M-F, days, on-site. Can you help?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org