Inpatient Hospitalist Needed in North Carolina 12/25-12/26!
- Need: 12/25th – 12/26th
- Shift: 7P – 7A
- Will need to come in the day before for orientation
- 142-bed community hospital
- Level III Trauma
- 24-hour emergency department
- Anesthesiology support
- 15-20 patients/day during the day & 2-8 at night
- Admissions/Day: 6
- Admissions/Night: 5-10
- Procedures required for night shift (preferred for day): vent management, central lines, and intubations (Preferred, but not required for nights - central lines, and intubations)
- BC, DEA, BLS, ACLS, NC License - Required
A facility located in Washington, North Carolina is in need of an Inpatient Hospitalist to cover 12/25-12/2, 7p-7a, with orientation the day before. Are you able to help?
- Toll Free: 855-200-3181
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org