Idaho Locum Anesthesiology Coverage Starting Soon!
- Dates: As soon as credentialed (must be able to start asap) - 3 to 4 months
- Schedule: Peel Off (Monday - Friday), Generally 0645 - 1500/1600, call is not required, yet possible in-house overnight (16 hours) with pre- and post-call days
- Level II Trauma
- Case mix: All cases except OB, Burns, CV, Transplant - must be comfortable with Level II Trauma cases
- Average Number of Surgical Cases Per Day: Variable (8-24+ based on supervision)
- 15 Anesthesiologists in practice
- Patient Age Demographic: Adolescent, Child, Adult, Geriatric. 90%+ of the patients are over the age of 12.
- Fellowship not required
- EMR: Epic
- Certifications: Active ID license, BC/ BE within 5 years of residency, BLS, ACLS
- Credentialing: 2-4 weeks
An RMC in Boise, ID is in need of locum Anesthesiology coverage starting in 2-4 weeks for 3 to 4 months working M-F. Can you help?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org