Hematology Oncologist needed in Washington
- Dates: July-Ongoing
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8-hour shifts
- On call required, Monday- Thursday, 0-5/night, 5PM-8AM, One night covered/week, Weekend rounding for SCI Inputs
- 10-15 patients/hour
- Requirements: cover hem/onc focused patient panel including patients with CLL, lymphoma, acute leukemias, MDS, and benign hematology. Chemotherapy is administered in an outpatient setting in a centralized treatment center by infusion.
- 40% hematology, 60% oncology, 100% adult
- Trauma Level II
- Certifications: BC, Active WA license, IMLC
- Experience with stem cell transplant and CAR T cell therapy preferred
There is a facility in Washington looking for a Hematology Oncologist starting in July. What is your schedule?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org