Hematology Oncologist Needed in New York, Monday through Friday.
Specialty: Hematology Oncology Job #: JN -022023-15099 State: NY Remuneration: Not Specified Type: Locum Tenens
- ASAP (ideally within 30 days) - ongoing
- M-F, 8-5. Inpatient rounding.
- Expectations for inpatient rounding typically involve the provider going up to the main hospital floors by 8 am to connect with the inpatient PA. They will review the census and split it up. The MD will typically see the consults and then whatever follow-ups that are necessary. Because the census varies, the client does understand if overtime is necessary from time to time, but would require pre-approval from the manager if the provider feels 2 hours of OT/day would be exceeded. There would be no clinic-based work.
- Adult and Geriatric patient population
- 50% hematology, 50% oncology
- 16-20 patients per day
- EMR: Epic
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Board Certified in Medical Oncology or Hem/Onc - Required
- Active NY license - Required
- BLS, ACLS - Required
- Clean background/no malpractice - Highly Preferred
- Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccine - Required
- Temporary Privs Available
A facility located in Albany, New York is in need of a Hematology Oncologist starting ASAP, M-F, and on going. Are you Interested?
Contact me today for more information
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: email@example.com