Full-time Vascular Surgery Coverage Needed in WV
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed
- Contract Length: August 2024
- Schedule: Clinic hours 8a – 4:30 with call and 2-3 weekends of 24-hour call coverage
- Patients per day: 22 per day
- Patient population/age: adult and geriatric ranging from 30-90
- EMR: Cerner
- Skills required: Capabilities to perform basic open and endovascular procedures including lower extremity bypass, mesenteric embolectomy, lower extremity embolectomy, basic vascular exposure in case of trauma, basic endovascular procedures such as Angiogram, Angioplasty, Fistula gram, IVC insertion, etc.
- Practice Setting: Hospital
- Board Certification: BC – Vascular Surgery
- License required: WV.
- DEA, ACLS, BLS, ATLS
- Minimum experience required: 5 years post graduate.
A hospital in Hurricane, WV is looking for full-time Vascular Surgery coverage starting asap through August. Would be scheduled clinic hours and call. Are you interested?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org