Full time Anesthesiologists Needed in Missouri!
- Dates Needed: January - August
- need 3 providers, one each for the following Shifts: 1 FTE Days; 1 FTE weekends; 1 FTE combo day/night
- Back-up call optional
- Department Description: Supervised practice of anesthesiologists and CRNAs. NPs staff pre-surgery clinic. Anesthesia Techs staffed during weekdays. Anesthesia Facilitator CRNA is a resource and handles logistics during weekdays.
- Patient Volume/Cases: 451 bed hospital; 23-24 anesthetizing locations per day
- Patient Population / Age: 6 months- 90+
- Special Procedures/Unit Details: Anesthetizing locations: Main OR, Pavilion OR, GI lab, OB, Cath Lab, IR; Assist in ICU and ER
- Certification Preferred: AHA ACLS and PALS
- Certifications Required: Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologist
- Skills Preferred: ICU Line Placement
- Skills Required: Pre-op evaluation; General Anesthesia; Regional Anesthesia; MAC; Obstetric Anesthesia; Outpatient Pediatric Anesthesia
- MO license needed for timely credentialing
- EMR: Cerner
- Privileging Timeframe: 90-120 days
A hospital in Kansas City, MO is currently looking for 3 full-time Anesthesiologists to cover from January through August. They are looking for one for days, one for weekends, and another for days/nights. Are you available to help at all?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org