Emergency Medicine Opportunity in PA
- Start Date: ASAP - ongoing
- Need Details: Coverage for both Bedford and Altoona (will be cross-credentialed)
- 12hr shifts must be willing to work any shift 7a-7p, 7p-7a
- Estimated Shifts/Month: 5
- APPs respond to codes and RRTs
- No procedures
- No vent management
- AVG annual volume: ~19K
- AVG volume per 24hrs: ~51
- Will work alongside an APP | will sign off on APPs
- Average 18,000 patients a year with 24 hrs. physician coverage and 12 hours APP coverage daily.
- EMR / Charting: Cerner
- Requirments: PA License Required. BC/BE, Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or Osteopathic Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible, Min 1 yr experience, ACLS, BLS, CPR, PALS, Stroke certified
- Typical Cases Seen: will range from peds to adult/geriatric care and see everything from acute to emergent/trauma.
- Credentialing: 90 days
A facility located in Everett, Pennsylvania is looking for Emergency Medicine coverage ASAP. Let's discuss this great opportunity more?
- Toll Free: 855-200-3185
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org