Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Need in Michigan Starting ASAP – 2 Sites!
Specialty: Emergency Medicine Job #: JN -052023-16141 State: WI Remuneration: Not Specified Type: Locum Tenens
- Cross Credentialing - 2 Sites
- Shift Times: Either a 12 hr shift, 10a-10p or split into 2 shift, 10a-4p, 4p-10p
- The facility is equipped with dedicated reading rooms for image analysis, high tech PET/CT scans and digital mammography. MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, PET/CT Scanning, Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA), Interventional Radiology, Breast Imaging, Bone Densitometry and Laboratory services are among the many services offered.
- Emergency Department 29,000 Annual Volume
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Shift Times: 8a-4p, 12p-10p, 4p-12a
- Includes 25 private exam rooms as well as CT, X-ray, and ultrasound rooms.
- Features OB services, a cancer center, a dialysis unit, and a brand-new outpatient surgical center.
- Emergency Department 40,000 Annual Volume
- Level III Trauma Center
- EM: NIHSS (for the stroke program accred)
- ANCC or AANP certification - APRNs
- NCCPA – Pas
- TB/PPD - Initially (if PPD+, Chest X-ray is acceptable)
- FLU – Annually MMR, Tdap, Varicella, HEP or Titers COVID Test, within 7days prior to orientation. Health Declaration
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Emergency Medicine is Required.
A facility located in Kenosha, Wisconsin is looking for an Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to assist with coverage starting ASAP - Ongoing. Are you interested?
Contact me today for more information
- Toll Free: 855-200-3185
- Email: email@example.com