CRNAs Wanted in North Dakota Starting ASAP!
- Starting as soon as credentialed, ongoing.
- Monday - Friday (8 or 10 hour shifts - 6:30a-3p or 6:30a-5p) with weekday call and weekend call.
- All case types except cardiac
- Setting: Inpatient
- Cases per week: Total volumes average about 200 cases per week. CRNA's average 3 cases per 8 hours
- Credentialing timeframe: 60-90 days
- ASA 1-5e? Yes, but 5s are rare for us, some 4s
- Level 2 trauma center with IR, general surgery, cardiovascular, and neurosurgery.
- NBCRNA Certified
- Active ND license ot IMLC
- Active ACLS, BLS, PALS
- Clean Malpractice/Background - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Must include case logs of past 24 months
- COVID Vaccine - REQUIRED
A facility in Bismarck, ND is looking for CRNA coverage starting as soon as credentialed and ongoing. Would you be interested in hearing more?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: email@example.com