CRNAs Wanted in Maine Starting in March!
- Date Range: 3/1/2024 - 10/1/2024, possible extensions
- SCHEDULE: four 10-hr shifts/week; Most shifts will be 7a-5:30p, Occasionally 9a-7:30p
- No Call; No Weekends.
- Medical Direction by anesthesiologist, 1:3 ratio
- Level 1 trauma center. Specialty cases (Peds, Neuro, Vascular) will be up to the provider's comfort level.
- CRNAs do not do regional anesthesia or open-heart cases here.
- Spinals are possible for locum staff, but labor epidurals are handled by our fully staffed OB CRNA team.
- Maine license
- BC (NBCRNA)
- Minimum 1 yr. experience
- COVID Vaccination - Required - No exemptions
- EMR: Epic
A medical center in Portland, ME is looking for CRNAs to start March 2024 through the fall. It would be four 10-hour shifts/week, Mon - Fri, no weekends and no call. Would you be interested?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org