Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Opportunity in Georgia!
- Dates: December - ongoing
- Must have full-time availability
- Would like someone who has in office availability if possible
- Working in person as well as some remote
- 4 days a week would be roughly 8-6 (10 hours)
- 5 days a week would be ~8:30-5 (8 hours)
- No call
- Physicians are given 1 hour for new patient consults and 30 minutes for follow-ups. During an 8-hour day the range can be from 8-16 patients
- Active GA license, BC/BE required
- EMR: Epic
- EMR experience preferred
- Credentialing: 21 days
A medical center in Kennesaw, GA is looking for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry coverage starting asap. Working in person as well as some remote. Would you be interested in hearing more?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org