August OBGYN help needed in Kansas
- Dates:Aug 22, 23, 25, 27-31
- Schedule:Clinic hours, 24 hour call coverage 7a-7a, Weekends required
- Call coverage must include 4-hour gratis
- Setting: Clinic and Inpatient Call
- Required procedures/job duties: all OB/GYN procedures including more than 5 c-section in the last 24 months & more than 5 hysterectomies in the last 24 months.
- Certifications:BC, Active KS license, BLS, Covid Vaccine,
- Credentialing:60 days from state license issuing
There is a facility in Kansas that has open dates in August for OBGYN help. What is your schedule?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org