Anesthesiology Call Coverage Needed in Missouri Starting in January!
- Start date: January
- Need call coverage
- 7.5 MD/13.5 CRNA Anesthesia Care Team Model
- 9,000 annual cases
- Mix of general, ortho, ENT, endo, cath lab, etc
- Currently no CRNAs in heart cases due to CRNA preference. 3 CAAs in Heart Cases and would like one more provider i.e. CRNA in these cases.
- No OB, neuro, peds/neonates, or trauma
- Non-OR locations where anesthesia is performed– GI and Cath Lab, Hybrid
- Elective weekend OR schedule – Yes. Urgent on Sat & Sun case average is 4-5
- Physician Call: Weekend coverage is 1:7. Weekday coverage is 1:4 with post call day off and the call is from home. The on call doc usually leaves by 8 and unlikely to get called back.
- CRNAs are medically directed
- 250 – 300 cardiac cases/year
- TEE Certification is required, but fellowship is not
A hospital in St. Louis is looking for Anesthesiology call coverage starting in January. Do you have any availability to help?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org