New Locum Anesthesiology Opportunity in Maryland 2024!
- Dates: ASAP - ongoing
- Schedule: Monday- Friday only; No Call
- Independent Cases in EP and Endo
- Operating Rooms: 14
- Expected Types of Surgeries: Complete Ortho, Vascular, Head Spine, Neuro, OB, Pediatric, Regional, Thoracic
- Independent Cases in EP and Endo - Anesthesiologist would be responsible for Varias Ablations, Device placements. TAVRS, Mitral Clips, lead extractions they will not be required to do.
- The Cardiac Anesthesiologist will do the Complex cases
- Hospital is stroke certified
- EMR: Epic
- Certifications: Active MD license (will allow IMLC), BC, ABLS, ACLS, ATLS, BLS, PALS (No fellowship required)
- Credentialing: 90 days
- Temp privs available
A facility in Salisbury, MD is looking for locum Anesthesiology coverage starting as soon as credentialed working M-F, and will accept IMLC. Would you want to hear more about this opportunity?
- Toll Free: 855-537-8353
- Email: email@example.com